journal entry #6

     Most people, like myself believe that all news that is presented to them is factual and do not bother checking to see if that if actually the case. I know my self that I do not check other sources to see if what I had read was true.  After reading the two articles it made a lot of sense to me that they were fabricated. I agree, liars convince themselves that what they are saying is true then try to convince other that what they made up is the truth. I do believe that collages and universities should see if their students can handle being a journalist because they have to make sure that what they write is not an lie and that they are not choosing sides. I believe that the ombudsmen helps with newspaper and companies because when issues arise they are there to help .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

journal entry#3

Journal Entry Reflection Entry #1 – First Newspapers